If you are interested in becoming a Single Unit Franchisee, you will benefit from knowing in details about this scheme. For instance:
How Sonar Courier categorizes the country into different categories of cities and towns
The different franchisee types relevant to those cities
Sonar Courier also does a background check of the individuals involved to ensure he/she fits into this business
Franchisees are selected based on the available areas and the market potential
There are also some ready opportunities where the franchisees are already set up, ready to be taken over and operated from day one
Sonar Courier also guides the prospective applicants through the process and helps them to decide what franchise suits them best
You can refer to online Application for the complete guide to becoming a Sonar Courier franchisee
|Total Investment||Category A: Tk.1,50,000
Category B: Tk.1,00,000
Category C: Tk.50,000
|Area required||Ground Floor premises facing the road|
|Franchise Fees||Only the Security Deposit and Set-up Fee|
|Royalty Fees||10% of turnover|
|Marketing cost (Percentage of sales)||Company does (5%)|
|Working Capital (per month)||Category A: Tk.1,00,000
Category B: Tk.50,000
Category C: Tk.25,000
|Return on Investment||> 20%|
|No. of employees required to run a franchise unit||Category A: 4
Category B: 3
Category C: 2
|Expected break-even time||> 20%|
|Average business from a Franchise unit||Category A: Tk.1,50,000 p.m.
Category B: Tk.75,000 p.m.
Category C: Tk.40,000 p.m.
The scope and criteria of selection for a Single Unit Franchisee are as follows:
- Prime responsibilities and duties as a franchisee which include
- Delivery (for which payment will be given by the franchisee)
- Maintenance of Staff
- The prospective franchisee's willingness to take up the business on a full-time basis.
- Office premises in strategic locations having good frontage for a prominent display of the company's signage
- Preparedness for adherence to all the statutory requirements
- Capability to deploy resources in terms of manpower, office equipment, communication equipment, etc.
Any individual with a strong desire to lead the life of an entrepreneur and the zeal to serve the customers' business ethics can aspire to be a Sonar Courier franchisee.